Rumor has it that some hollywood insiders are starting to wonder if the studio and corporate parent will still allow Zack Snyder to direct the reboot “Superman: Man of Steel.” Snyder could be replaced before the filming begins.
However, this could be unlikely. Christopher Nolan, the director of “The Dark Knight Rises,” has been hired for the coveted behnind-the-scenes role of ‘godfather’ on “Superman.”
“[T]hey needed Nolan in a godfather capacity, and Snyder to up the hip quotient,” said Jeff Bock, box office analyst for entertainment-research firm Exhibitor Relations. “Snyder knows how to create a dynamic spectacle on the silver screen, as he has shown with ’300′ and ‘Dawn of the Dead,’ and with Nolan guiding the story process, ‘Superman’ may just be the next big thing — again.”
I still want him to direct “Superman”… Sorta.
- Zack Synder Hinted Bizarro to Appear in Superman: The Man of Steel?
- Superman: Amy Adams Is The New Lois Lane
- Jessica Biel to Play Lois Lane in Superman: The Man of Steel (2012)
- Superman Reboot: Viggo Mortensen ‘A Person of Interest” as General Zod
- Zack Snyder – of 300 Fame – to Reboot Superman… This is Krypton!